The parish of St Joseph’s in Neath that we know today was opened by Archbishop Mostyn in 1934, having had a site known as the Moose Hall in Neath town since 1889; it is now the base for the service of the parishes of Neath, and Glynneath. We pray that under St Joseph’s patronage, our prayer and work will strengthen these communities and keep alive the Catholic faith of this area.
Father Neil Evans is the parish priest, residing at the following address:
St. Joseph's Presbytery
Telephone: 01639 643323
- Deacon Jim Caddick
- Email: DeaconJim@catholicchurchneath.org.uk